Pizza Delivery Driver
We are looking for delivery drivers who are ready to work and safely delivery orders to our customers.
You will be representing a brand therefore have to have a friendly and courteous attitude towards all customers and staff.
No previous experience necessary.
You must have your own car.
- Owner drivers must be 18 years old and have a full UK/EU license for at least 1 year.
- Have no more than 6 penalty points on your license
- Have not been banned from driving in the last 5 years.
- You must also either have your own insurance or be a named person on someone else's insurance policy.
- Have some knowledge of the surrounding areas in order to do deliveries.
- Whilst not doing deliveries, employees will be expected to help with light-in house duties such as folding boxes, taking telephone orders, cleaning the store etc.
**MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK** Friday-Sunday & there will be availability during the week.
Part-time hours: 12-15 per week minimum
- Please note due to the high demand of applicants, if you do not hear from us then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful._
**Job Types**: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: £6.45-£8.72 per hour
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Monday to Friday
Clear plastic screens in store.
Hand sanitiser and gloves provided for all our employees.
Face masks can be worn voluntarily.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job