A PPC Specialist’s goal is to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment. (ROI)
The ideal candidate will be well versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO)
You should also be highly detail-oriented and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Delivering PPC Campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review, and active decision making.
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Research and keep up on industry trends.
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud.
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical thinking with some math skills
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- This is a remote position.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job