- Salary: Competitive
- Date: 2 days ago
This welcoming primary school in North West London is looking for a passionate and Primary Teacher for the next academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Primary Teacher eager to be part of a primary school which aims to provide a high standard of life-long learning?
Maybe you are an experienced Primary Teacher eager to find a new and exciting challenge in a warm and welcoming primary environment?
Furthermore, are you looking to utilise a fun and engaging curriculum by creating inspiring and exciting learning experiences for your primary pupils?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this role!
Primary Teacher - About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in North West London
- September 2020 start
- MPS - UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting primary lessons
- Supporting pupils with their academic and social development
- Making sure each pupil is given excellent support throughout lesson time
- Being a friendly and approachable member of the primary teaching department
- Video interviews commencing shortly - apply asap!
Primary Teacher - Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about primary education
- Qualified Teacher Status - Primary Education
- Dedicated to the progression of your primary pupils
- Supportive and kind personality
- Able to provide fun and engaging primary experiences
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
Primary Teacher - About the School:
- Warm and welcoming primary school
- Strive to offer learning opportunities fit for long term learning
- Encourage children to maximise their potential and learning
- Promise a stimulating and inspiring learning experience for their pupils
- Dedicated and committed Senior Leadership Team
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Superb staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby - parking available
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher eager to be part of a wonderful primary school this September, then press the 'click apply' button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job