Product Analyst - Digital Care
As the Product Analyst/Owner for Digital Care you will have accountability for the definition and execution of the digital service strategy to ensure delivers a digital first client experience and exceeds challenging experiential and operational KPIs.
Your role will be a mixture of customer obsession and best practice balanced with the art of possible from a delivery perspective. You will work closely with our Regional Heads of Client Support to ensure you have a global perspective of the opportunity. Working closely with our UX team and UX copywriter, you will work across the product organisation to ensure digital care requirements are continuously prioritised and delivered across our product verticals, aligned to the customer journey.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and implementation of our digital first service strategy and accelerate our self-service and digital contact channel ambitions.
- Identify, quantify and prioritise, through root cause analysis, the key contact drivers across all customer touch points.
- Through insight analysis, identify and promote improvements to the customer experience through product features, UX enhancements / content and the use of our service delivery platforms.
- Work closely and support the CXO and other departments to drive continuous improvement in operational efficiencies and customer experience.
- Quantify and report on benefits and improvements delivered.
- Analysis of transactional inefficiencies and customer experience interactions to both reduce cost to serve and improve the client experience.
- Improved client experience across multiple touch points
- Reduction in inbound customer interactions on traditional channels
- Reduction in cost to serve
- Improved Customer Retention Rate
- Able to clearly articulate the evolution of products through design thinking and user story mapping
- Proven experience in leading digital care / self-service product portfolios
- Customer Experience Management, User Experience and or Service Design methodologies.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre environment preferred.
- Previous experience in a payments or fintech space would be advantageous.
- Passion for customers and improving customer experience.
- Competitive salary depending on experience plus on-target 10% bonus
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per annum, capped at 28 days - plus birthday day-off)
- Group pension plan 4% employer contribution
- Euronet Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job