Python Developer - Interest Rates Risk
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: England London
- Reference: 20f8fbd9d5ae
- Date: 1 day ago
This role will work for an internationally respected firm who provide analytics and research services to Financial Services and Banking markets.
The primary system worked on will be Interest rates Risk and trading system.
Global firm who provide analytics and research services to Financial Services and Banking markets.
Help with clients global strategic initiative to standardise the systems involved with their order and trade flow
- Responsible for designing, developing, enhancing and/or maintaining applications for investment banks in areas of order/trade flow, risk management and/or middle office systems
- Design, code, test and document programs
- Work closely with business partners to understand and define requirements for the system
The primary system will be Interest rates Risk and trading system.
- Excellent development experience in Python with strong understanding in OO technology
- Experience into risk technology/Front Office products or risk trading applications
Excellent salary to £110K plus bonus
Contact Name: Shak Shakir
Job ID: 2812296
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job