Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour starting rate
Bumble Hole Foods is a well-respected egg processing company in the UK. From our humble beginnings, we now operate from the most modern, state of the art egg processing food factory in the UK, with full BRC grade AA, Soil Association and Marks and Spencer A list approval.
Purpose: (Quality Assurance)
To ensure the high levels of safety and quality of our food production processes.
Responsibilities of a QA
- Policing production departments to ensure compliance to operating procedures and requirements
- Non-conformance reporting
- Microbiological sample management
- Calibration of equipment
- GMP audits
- Glass and Hard Plastics audits
- Internal Audits
- Continuous improvement of site processes
Key Skills and Competencies QA
- The ideal candidate must be able to
- Manage and prioritise their workload
- Have a knowledge of the food manufacturing / process industry
- Maintain accurate paper work / records
- Have attention to detail
- Starting wage of £9.00 going up upon successful completion of probation period
- Company pension scheme (NEST)
- Fun working atmosphere, friendly family business
- Ongoing training and development
- Good career opportunities
To apply to our Quality Assurance vacancy please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job