Quality Engineer (Complaints Management)
Experienced biotechnology quality professional needed for Complaints Manager position. Based in Royston (near Cambridge).
This is a newly created position within our Quality team at our site in Royston. Here we design, manufacture and distribute bioreactors (ambr range). As part of our quality team, this role will help us deal with any customer complaint issues in a more streamlined and dynamic way. You will come from a similar biotechnology/ engineering background, with a lot of passion for quality and process improvements.
This role is based at our site in Royston.
**About the position**:
Logging and processing the issue on the ERP and service systems
- Investigating issues in collaboration with engineering, technical support, R&D, production, supply chain and other departments
- Producing a comprehensive report and closing the complaint
- Working on continuous improvements initiatives
- Identifying risks and challenges
- Leading projects and interdisciplinary initiatives
- Degree in biotechnology/ engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in working in biotechnology, particularly with consumable products
- Understanding of specialist mechatronic equipment
- Understanding of quality control and root cause analysis processes
- Experience in conducting risk management evaluations and leading Six Sigma projects
- Experience in using ERP (ideally SAP)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of producing comprehensive technical reports
- Capable of working collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
**Why work for us**
- Opportunities for career development
- Excellent working environment
- A growing company with strong values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Sartorius is a leading international partner of biopharmaceutical research and the industry. In fiscal 2019, the company earned sales revenue of some 1.83 billion euros. At the end of 2019, more than 9,000 people were employed at the Group’s approximately 60 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on Sartorius Careers
Become part of our global team.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job