Reach Drivers: Group Category D2 - immediate starts X5
Location: Castle Donington
Pay rate: £10ph - £11.40ph
Contract type: Temporary ongoing - permanent opportunity after 13 weeks
An opportunity has arisen for a Forklift Reach Driver (FLT) in Castle Donington, for a reputable family run furniture company, that has been in business over 20's years now. This is a temporary role with a genuine opportunity of becoming permanent after 13 weeks. Our client is located just a 20 minute drive from Derby city centre, with free parking onsite.
* 6am - 4pm
* Monday to Friday.
* 45 hours per week.
This is perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
* Starts at £10 per hour
* Rises to £11.40 per hour after a successful period of 2 weeks. This will be dependent on no sickness or lateness on site.
* Loading and unloading furniture items from containers.
* Replenishing stock.
* Picking from the racking.
* Emptying the containers
* Working towards targets and deadlines
* Wrapping pallets and distributing
* These items can be heavy and may also involve heavy manual lifting from time to time. (you will need to be physically fit and capable of doing this, please strongly consider this before applying)
* Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience on a reach Forklift truck (essential)
* Able to work or has experience with high racking up to 8 meters. (essential)
* Possess a Reach licence dated within the last 3 years accredited by ITSSAR or RTITIB. (essential)
* Have D2 on their licence (essential)
* Accredited in house Reach licences with Group Category D1 will also be accepted, but must have experience with high racking up to 8 metres to go with this.
This role is available for immediate starts for as soon as tomorrow, so if you are looking for your next ongoing role, and have the above requirements we want to hear from you!
Click apply today or call our office
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job