- Salary: £20 - 22 - Hour
- Category: Information Technology
- Job Type: Temporary
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Salary Per: Hour
- Location: Greater London
- Reference: 212144544
- Date: 1 week ago
Our Global Client based in East London require an experienced Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their dynamic team for a 6 month period.
The successful Candidate will work on Student Programmes and support the EMEA Campus Team and there has never been a more exciting time to be joining!
Our Client is on a mission to build out a world class campus team that supports university hiring including MBA, technical and non-technical campus talent.
This team is looking for a Campus Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally, connecting them to inspiring opportunities to meet the talent needs of our Client's businesses. You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will:
* Engage with student's on-campus and in the recruitment process, providing excellent customer service.
* Support the on-campus events and on-site assessment days
* Conduct assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios -Assisting the recruiters with assessment coordination, events and internship events planning and support and campus coordination
* Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts.
* Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
* Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies.
* Our Client likes people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
* Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
* Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within our Clients mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
* Fluency in English and one other European language
* Experience in a business and commercial setting
* Experience with tools and systems
* Excel and project management
* Have strong communication and organisational skills.
* Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
* Have experience in recruitment
* Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
* Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
* Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
Excited? Apply Now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job