This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a well-known regional law firm to be based in their York office. The firm boasts a long-standing client base and have a wonderful reputation as a local law firm that provide a quality service. The location of the office sits within the busy hub of York City Centre.
* This is a full-time vacancy and involves managing a busy caseload of sale and purchase matters from file opening to completion.
* Dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client's initial instructions through to archiving, in accordance with office and accounts procedures.
* Working within a small team you will really have the chance to make your mark within the residential property sector.
* The successful candidate will have extensive experience of freehold and leasehold transactions and be able to work with minimum supervision.
* Ideally you will have at least three years fee earning experience.
* You will enjoy business/client development and be motivated and able to create a solid client base in and around the York area.
The firm are open in terms of qualification so whether you are a Licensed Conveyancer, Chartered Legal Executive or non-qualified Fee Earner or Paralegal the firm would urge you to apply. In return for this role the firm can offer you a competitive salary, lovely offices, a friendly working environment and much more.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job