- Category: Construction and Property
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: City and of the City of London Greater London
- Reference: 5fd391bb9ed685974fdfe08ff128e1896f15288a
- Date: 1 week ago
Construction Logistics Group are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our office team based in Central London, walking minutes from Aldgate and Fenchurch Street Station.
As a construction logistics company, site labour is one of the services we proudly provide and what makes us different is how we care about our people and their progression within our team.
We are keen to hear back from someone with some recruitment experience and knowledge of the construction industry, a positive attitude and good communication skills.
The ideal candidate would be available for immediate start, covering for the current Resourcer’s leave with the possibility of evolving over time into a long-time role.
This role requires the following:
* Compliance checks for new starters (checking valid construction documents and right to work, etc.)
* Resourcing and allocating operatives to projects.
* Dealing with incoming candidates and qualifying them for roles. Candidates will come from a mixture of our database, LinkedIn, Job board adverts and outbound marketing campaigns.
* Advertising of roles or relevant platform and social media groups
* Arranging interviews for the candidates and contract manager to ensure the
* Maintaining job boards (Indeed etc.) posting job advertisements and company updates when required
* Monitoring the recruitment email/inbox and liaising with contract managers and clients for timesheets approval
* Working alongside the contract managers and office staff to help with administrative duties when needed.
* Processing approved timesheets with the payroll company to ensure operatives are paid.
* Dealing with site operative queries
* Essential knowledge of Microsoft packages is required.
* Resourceful and capable of working as a team member.
* Flexible and adaptable in completing varied tasks.
* Good communication and Organisation skills with attention to details
* Knowledge of an additional European language would be beneficial, but not mandatory.
* Highly Motivational Salary + Package
* Opportunity to grow within the organisation.
* Work Phone
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm Saturday – accessible by mobile (hours will need to be flexible)
If you feel that this role is for you and you are willing to join a young, dynamic team please apply with your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible,
Construction Logistics Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered, without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job