Sales and Marketing Director
- Category: Sales
- Location: Kent Tonbridge
- Date: 1 month ago
SALES MARKETING DIRECTOR
c £60,000 + Bonus
HOME BASED OFFICE
We are a diverse group providing technical services to the construction sector with impressive growth.
Supporting your fellow Directors , you will report to and work closely with the Group Managing Director.
Your important brief is being responsible for the organisations overall strategy within Sales and Marketing.
You will be tasked in improving profitability by using your skills to grow the business and enjoy the challenge of making us an even bigger name in our marketplace.
An extremely varied and interesting role overseeing the UK sales team, including the motivation of staff, developing and implementing sales strategies and reaching company objectives by gathering performance data and creating reports for senior management.
A key area of the role will be creating and implementing a new sales oriented culture amongst the regional offices and their managers.
We would expect a strong understanding of advertising, event support and the importance of online work.
Through your previous Sales and Marketing experience and leadership you will create further growth and look at new ways of achieving it.
Strong business acumen with top communication and staff motivation skill are required.
Once you have proved your ability to generate further sales and achieve our corporate objectives you will be well looked after to stay with us for the long term.
Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Director
* Promoting our services to our many clients who have used us in the past.
* Ensuring the sales team meets their targets and goals.
* Researching and developing marketing opportunities and fully understanding the art of knowing our clients needs.
* Implementing new sales plans including advertising .
* Training, coaching and managing the marketing and sales team.
* Maintaining relationships with our important clients through regular contact, fully understanding their needs and anticipating new opportunities.
Requirements of the Sales and Marketing Director
As an expereinced Sales and Marketing Director you will have:
* 7-10 years experience within Marketing and Sales with c5 years in a Managerial level.
* Experience of and enjoy day to day contact with senior management.
* A full understanding of sales and marketing within industry , with strong technical skills and a understanding of the service industry.
* Good data analysis and report writing skills.
* The ability to understand and follow company procedures with the ability to work under pressure.
Skills needed as a Sales and Marketing Director
* Client relationship
* Sales planning
Organising your own diary you can work remotely from your HOME OFFICE but as the Head Office is located in HAMPSHIRE so you should be ideally located within the M25 or South.
Your next move is to send your CV and BREIF COVER NOTE confirming your sales marketing experience to our ONLY recruiting consultant of many years Steven Torode who will then send you a full job description
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job