- Location: London London
- Date: 1 week ago
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It's time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The primary role of the sales graduate within the sales team is to provide support to the clients, sales and client Sales Operations Teams in achieving identified sales opportunities. You will gain the ability to offer innovative solutions to match clients specific needs while approaching every opportunity from their perspective in exceeding expected outcomes. The graduate sales role will see you learn all aspects of sales including lead generation, prospecting and qualifying, quoting, leading bid responses, delivering customer presentations, business forecasting & reporting. This is supported with a structured, focused development plan that includes shadowing of experienced sales team members and classroom-based skills learning and development.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To achieve Sales and Business Targets that support the success of the Company.
- Working with local Sales teams to contribute to Sales Operations to ensure clients' needs are met, including but not limited to involvement in:
- Sales Operations Process efficiencies
- 'Go-To' for Partner/Vendor Incentives
- Build/Prepare Complex Quotes
- Issue resolution
- Client presentations & reporting
- Activities to ensure Sales success
- Helping to ensure On-Time, In-Full, Error-Free and successful outcome of delivery of Clients Orders/Services.
- Be an additional and/or alternative point of contact for Clients.
- Support high Client satisfaction ratings through proactive Sales Support calls/meetings.
- Develop client relationships throughout the business, across multiple levels, drive the sales effort in the field and be the primary point of interface responsible for client ownership, problem resolution and regular business reviews.
- Develop our understanding of clients' business, services and technology needs and create an environment in which the needs of the client are being matched to the solutions and services provided by Dimension Data.
- Relevant degree qualification.
- Current UK driving licence.
- PC literacy (Microsoft Windows, Office, Visio, Project).
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent people skills and emotional intelligence.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and easy to follow manner.
- General IT product knowledge
- Ability to understand customer requirements and build strong client relationships
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and work under pressure
Personal Attributes and Skills Required
- Ambitious, motivated and results-driven
- Interest in Technology
- Customer Focus
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Commercial & Business Awareness
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Team player
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and excellent attention to detail
- Quality Focus
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Can develop ideas and execute them successfully
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and work under pressure.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
NTT Ltd is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. NTT Ltd is a member of the NTT Group. The graduate programme would last 18 months and include several elements:
- On the job training
- Formal technical learning and development activities
- Soft skills and leadership development
- A structured business rotation
- Secondment with external partners
Not only will you be surrounded by the best and the brightest, but you'll also take part in a programme that will accelerate your professional development, cultivate your leadership skills and provide you with all the capabilities you need to tackle the ever-changing global business environment. Our programme is specifically geared towards graduates and students on the cusp of a new career. With valuable career guidance from industry professionals, hands-on experience that includes interaction with clients and solving real problems, on-the-job training by leadership and management-level mentors - you'll soon be able to discover your own career path at NTT.
If you are up for the challenge - apply now! Live your passion for technology! An extraordinary career awaits you at NTT Ltd. Be a part of a team with a global network that offers you opportunities to soar. Our 18-month programme is designed to turn creative, talented and ambitious graduates into future leaders of NTT Ltd.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment.We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job