SAP Bid Writer
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Warwickshire
- Date: 1 month ago
Edenhouse Solutions Limited
SAP Bid Writer
Remote - working (WFH)
On-going, flexible contract to start ASAP
We are looking for a Bid Writer to assist our small team on an ad-hoc basis with the preparation and construction of bid proposals and provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution delivery.
You will be delivering winning propositions, from small simple bids through to multi-million-pound product or complex services opportunities
Experience of SAP solutions and services is essential, and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery would be highly advantageous.
* Manage inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, and finance, commercial, legal and delivery
* Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
* Construction of the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary).
* Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
* Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
Required skills & experience:
* A background in and knowledge of SAP with a good understanding of the SAP Software and services marketplace
* Must be comfortable working at CEO / Director Level and be able to quickly develop credibility with both internal and external senior stakeholders
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
* Sound commercial understanding including knowledge of P&L
* Risk management skills
* The ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities
* Organised (preferably with a project management/planning background)
* Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Diligent and self-motivated, a strong team player but also able to work independently
* An analytical approach and problem-solving skills
Edenhouse is an award-winning SAP Platinum Partner, working with the latest SAP technologies and certified to deliver S/4 HANA Solutions and cloud innovations. We make sure that everything we produce is of a consistently high quality so that our customers are delighted and our employees can be proud of where they work. For every service we deliver, we want the name Edenhouse to be a guarantee of excellence, and we want you to be part of that.
* We provide SAP services from project implementation to transition and day-to-day support and customer care, to more than 350 SAP customers.
* We remain ahead of the curve ensuring our people are trained and accredited in the latest SAP technologies.
* We've been nominated year on year for awards both with SAP and other external companies
* We're the largest independent SAP consultancy in the UK enjoying year-on-year growth
* We employ experienced Consultants averaging 16 years of first-hand knowledge across numerous SAP modules and a multitude of industry sectors.
* We have an envied reputation for quality, security and innovation as our ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation attests.
We are looking to hire ASAP so please hit APPLY now to send your CV for immediate consideration
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job