- Category: Education and Training
- Location: England Wolverhampton
- Date: 2 days ago
RM Recruit are seeking a School Bursar to work across 4 sites in the Wolverhampton area. This role will see you provide education financial management and business support to a portfolio of schools, delivering on a wide range of day to day and strategic financial tasks on behalf of schools. You will use a variety of financial software systems whilst following national/local guidance and adhering to relevant financial regulatory policy and procedures.
Your remit will include:
* Assist schools in the development and production of their budgets to include detailed monitoring of income/expenditure, payroll, variance analysis, reporting, cash flow and monthly management calculations
* Deliver training to school staff on financial issues and ensure effective processing of finance and business tasks.
* Assist in the investigation of funding bids and advise on the completion and submission of these bids
* Ensure the effective implementation and operation of financial controls and procedures
We are ideally seeking candidates who have worked in a maintained school or academy environment. You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills will attention to detail and proven organisational and time management skills
Role: School Bursar
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County),
Apply for this job now.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job