School Receptionist, Preston
Due an increase in requirements within our schools, we are currently recruiting for school receptionists and administrators who are immediately available for temporary jobs in our Preston secondary and primary schools in the coming weeks.
The receptionist roles requires candidates who already possesses an excellent working knowledge of a school office. We are looking for someone who is able to work full time from 8.15-3.30/4pm.
- Excellent administrative experience and use of SIMS would be advantageous
- Previous experience within a school reception/administration role
- A qualification in Business Administration would be an advantage but is not essential
- A DBS on the update service would be an advantage
- Handling enquiries from parents, pupils and external agencies
- Overseeing access to the building for visitors, meeting and greeting and providing visitors passes
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting on SIMS
- Dealing with deliveries for the school
- Photocopying, filing and any ad hoc admin support for the senior leadership team.
- Dedicated consultants with experience working in education
- 24/7 on-call service
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- The flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches
Please note: Only candidates with school experience will be considered for these positions.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. The Lancashire offices have dedicated teams of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN as well as a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Business Managers, Exams and Data Officers and SIMS trained Administration and Finance staff. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have the recent and relevant school office experience we are looking for then please send your CV TODAY to (url removed)
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job