Mobile Relief Security Officer
£10.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently recruiting for a Retail Mobile Relief officer to join our Iceland security team in the Essex area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base across Southend-on-Sea & Enfield.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with Police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Any other retail mobile relief security officer associated tasks as required
Job Requirements of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- A Valid SIA License - Frontline Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
- Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
- Must be reliable and punctual
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
Incentives for the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Contractual guaranteed hours of 40 hours per week to cover days, lates & weekends
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- HSF Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Full and ongoing training
- Career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job