* SEN Teacher
* Full time position
* OFSTED rated OUTSTANDING Special School
* Location: Camden
* To Start: January
Applications are now open to find a dedicated SEN Teacher join this five times Outstanding Special School in Camden. Experience working with SEN in schools or working in a special school is essential in this role.
The succcessful SEN Teacher will join a truly high performing team who are creative, collaborative and dedicated to inclusion of their high needs pupils. Using technology to enhance learning is also a core focus of this modern, forward thinking Camden school.
The school supports over 230 pupils aged 2-19 years old with complex learning difficulties. This includes learners with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Communication Disorders, Sensory Needs, Physical Needs, and/or Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs.
The successful SEN Teacher will gain the support of a highly successful school with significant partnerships to other schools and organisations within the sector, offering relevant education and training for further development.
The SEN Teacher will:
* Have proven experience of successfully teaching SEN Students within a SEN School
* Receive the support of a dedicated leadership mentor
* Be respected as the leader of their classroom and be encouraged to use their professional expertise to shape the provision
* Work within a cycle of planning, reflection and review to promote evidence based best practise and outcomes improvement
* Receive a minimum of 3 hours PPA time per week
* Have relevant qualifications, education and training to work as a Teacher
* Over 230 pupils on site
* Students aged 2-19 years of age
* OFSTED rated OUTSTANDING
* Based in Camden
* Incredible purpose built facilities and resources to support SEN learners
* Strong partnerships with other Special Schools and organisations within SEN providing opportunities for education and training
What Academics can offer you:
* A dedicated recruitment consultant for the Camden and North London area
* A consultative and collaborative approach to recruitment - with a view to supporting you to achieve your career objectives
* Industry advice from a SEN consultant with a background in Special Educational Needs
* Tailored interview and trial preparation to ensure you are feeling confident and well prepared
* A dedicated compliance consultant to manage your file clearance
* An online timesheet portal and PAYE pay options to make things quick and easy
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job