Senior Business Analyst
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Location - Hull
Salary - Up to £50,000 + Benefits
***FULL SELECTION PROCESS DONE REMOTELY***
Your new role
A Senior Business Analyst (BA) is required to join an established Team to help facilitate the gap between the core technology delivery Team and the wider business.
Working directly with the Software Development Team the BA will be crucial in adding value to the business by creating User Stories, Functional Requirements and Wireframes for the Dev Team to use.
What you'll need to succeed
Senior BA's wishing to apply must be able to demonstrate a strong background in the following key areas;
- Agile Environment
- Ideally have previous experience of working with a Software Development Team and have an understanding of the Development Lifecycle.
- Extensive experience of analysing business requirements and translating them into artefacts
- Extensive stakeholder management experience and facilitation up to board level
- Strong analytical skills and an objective way of working.
- An ability to create user stories, wireframes, information models, data models.
- Experience or an understanding of SaaS would be ideal.
What you'll get in return
The Client can a Basic Salary of up to £50,000 + Benefits.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job