Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker
Senior Children’s Residential Support Workers
Smile Education are an award-winning recruitment agency acting on behalf of their client in the Dudley area, who is currently seeking a new Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker to lead a positive, proactive team.
- You will have a strong background in working with children within a residential setting
- Have experience leading a team in a similar setting; or hold a firm, proven background as a Support Worker looking for their next step up
- Have experience of working with children who have challenging behaviour and learning disabilities
- Hold a L3 qualification in Children’s Residential or equivalent
- Have general knowledge of the requirements and standards expected working within an OFSTED regulated facility
About the role:
- £10 per hour
- Full time, permanent
- Shift basis to include days, nights (sleep-ins) and potentially some on call
- Support Management in running a successful staff team and day to day operations of the home
- Supervise and lead a team of staff to meet the goals of the home
- Ensure the highest standards of care concerning the young people’s physical, behavioural and emotional needs are met
- As part of the wider team, strive to ensure that the children in your care achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Support and encourage educational engagement and attainment including homework and behavioural support within the education setting.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and we will be in touch
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Josie on
To register with Smile or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the Smile Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook: Smile Education
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job