Senior IT Support Engineer
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Gloucestershire Gloucester
- Date: 2 weeks ago
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and continually growing company that provide expert and bespoke IT system support. They are actively recruiting for a Senior IT Support Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, located in Gloucester.
The role will involve a broad mix of duties including IT systems administration (Both server and desktop), software and hardware support, network and security support and internal and external customer support
This position would suit an IT professional that can demonstrate a successful working background in a similar role, looking for the next challenging position.
Senior IT Support Engineer main duties:
* You will be responsible for providing all levels of technical support to remote and onsite customers with a managed service contract
* Provide support to 1st and 2nd line service desk technicians
* You will consult on infrastructure problems and provide suitable networking solutions
* Take ownership of user problems and work proactively to troubleshoot, respond and resolve end-user issues
Senior IT Support Engineer desired skills and experience:
* Experience in a similar role with demonstrable evidence of 1st and 2nd line service desk support
* Passionate about IT
* Strong customer services skills
2 years minimum of commercial experience
For the above you will be offered a highly competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, healthcare cash plan, pension scheme, free parking and the opportunity to work with a great team of IT professionals.
This Senior IT Support Engineer role has the ability to offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Business
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job