Senior Probate Manager
Senior Probate Manager, Birmingham – Salary £DOE - Highly rated law firm in the Midlands. To apply please call Cassie on and quote Job Ref: 9159
• My client is keen to appoint a Senior Probate Manager into their team in Birmingham
• As the appointed Probate Manager you will be required to provide advice to a range of clients on all types of matters associated with probate work and estate administration
• The client base is varied and can include wealthy families, individuals and landowners
• Ideal applicants will be specialists within Probate and either be a Probate Manager in their current role or a Legal Executive.
• You will have worked within a similar environment and have a real dedication to working within this area of law.
• If you have proven track record of working within probate matters and offering a sensitive and sympathetic and sensitive approach to your work then we would like to hear from you.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and also on offer is a comprehensive benefits package to include: pension scheme, option to buy or sell holiday, income protection, life assurance and the possibility of bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Cassie Bell at eNL on or email or contact us via LinkedIn
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and East of England region. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Private Client Solicitor that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job