Senior Python Developer
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of server-side logic with user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- 4+ years of experience in Python development
- Experience with Web frameworks (Django)
- Experience with REST API communication
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Expertise with Git
- Experience with CI/CD environment (GitHub or GitLab)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis, InfluxDB
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job