Senior Sales Broker - Luxury Super Yachts
Founded in 2013, the company is a dynamic and fast-growing brokerage, operating in one of the most exciting industries in the world. This enthusiastic team strives to combine the traditional yachting values of passion and discretion with next generation technology. They have a reputation built on the consistency of their impeccable customer service. Based in South West London, they are perfectly positioned to service clients from around the world and only a short flight away from the super yacht hubs of the Mediterranean.
About the Role:
The company is seeking to recruit an energetic and target driven sales professional to join its talented and successful team. To support its planned expansion, within the yachting sector, the company needs an experienced sales person to sell both charters and yachts direct to HNW's. The Senior Sales Broker will have a demonstrable track record of selling, negotiating and closing large deals ideally within the yachting sector. He/She will act as a brand ambassador for the company, be a natural relationship builder, be customer centric always going over and above for every client request and have a passion for yachts with either technical knowledge or intimate knowledge of key yachting destinations.
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets
- Respond quickly, knowledgably and professionally to inbound inquiries for both yacht charters and yacht sales
- Position the company for continued success through a thoughtful sales business plan/strategy
- Proactively identify and prospect new potential clients then contact them by cold call or email which generates solid leads
- Engage and convert an assigned database of clients
- Maintain reports and update database accurately and with integrity
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Attend trade events, familiarisation yacht trips or meet clients face to face when needed
- Relationship building with yacht captains and central agents
- Account management of client from contract execution to following up post charter to ensure satisfaction
- English fluency is essential with an additional language as advantageous (French, Russian, German preferred)
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to engage in pursuing new business and have an entrepreneurial spirit when it comes to building own client base
- Provable experience in operating in the ultra-high net worth space and understand how to sell to them from a value vs. price disposition
- Organised and attention to detail with contracts and reporting
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Collaborate with/and support Marketing to ensure that communications are aligned
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Broker, Junior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Yacht Broker, Luxury Sales Executive, Yacht Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job