Senior Support (NAV), GBP40, 000, Stable Industry
- Salary: GBP 40,000 per year
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Salary Per: Annum
- Date: 6 days ago
Senior Support (NAV), £40,000, Stable Industry
The client I am working with are a national organisation in the food and beverage, with offices all over the world and with a real passion for ensuring that technology acts as an enabler rather than a blocker within the business. They are going through a huge period of transformational change and are looking to recruit into their Senior Management team by hiring an IT Manager. Reporting on the board and offering the opportunity to mould the technical direction of this expansion enterprise.
The role, is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation's IT helpdesk and internal systems such as Dynamics 365 Business Central/SAP. Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlying technology strategy that incorporates all of the organisation's core values.
- The role is a Senior Support
- Leading a growing IT Department through a period of transitional change
- Supporting a team of 2 IT Technicians
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role.
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with ERP (NAV/AX/SAP).
- Leadership- Strong leadership skills are a must, including the ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams.
- System Implementation - must be able to demonstrate strategic skills, including experience both designing, implementing and maintaining general IT infrastructure, servers etc
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 4 0 , ,000 (experience dependant)
- Amazing company culture and flexible working hours
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to reach £40 million in the next 2 year s - potential to access to company shares & discounts
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on or send your current CV to
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job