Senior Systems Engineer
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HP10 Wycombe Marsh Buckinghamshire
- Date: 1 week ago
Principal Systems Engineer
Salary: Dependent on Experience + excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Systems Engineer working within a market leading engineering organisation who supply to worldwide customers.
As the Principal Systems Engineer, you will be required to provide requirements, design, verification and validation support to assigned projects. You will utilise your expertise in the current phase of the project, taking cognisance of cost and schedule constraints whilst ensuring adherence to processes set down by the Engineering Manager
Principal Systems Engineer responsibilities:
* Responsible for system design and analysis activities
* Elicit, refine and create verification statements for document requirements
* Perform system analysis to derive function performance and interface requirements to satisfy system requirements
* Perform system design activities to ensure the system architecture is compatible with the baseline product, ensuring its consistency across all subsystems to meet system requirements.
* Maintain the design and specifications of the system.
* Develop and maintain system architecture design documents as necessary.
* Perform technical risk analysis, then plan document and execute verification and validation activities
* Understand and implement systems engineering tools, methodology and tasks to action requirements
* Identify any project or product quality or process risk that exists escalate and document as required.
* Initiate or provide solutions to identified risks where possible
* Participate in major reviews, (PDR, TRR etc.) throughout the lifecycle
Principal Systems Engineer skills and experience:
* Engineering, Physics, Systems, Acoustics, or Signal Processing degree (or similar or equivalent experience).
* Experience of designing complex electronic systems
* Leadership potential and aspiration
* Self-motivated and able to work to budgets and timescales as part of a team and individually
* Must be able to obtain SC security clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to secure a position as a within a company that offer ongoing opportunities to develop and progress and have a real impact on the ongoing success of the business
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job