Service Delivery Manager - Facilities Management
Are you a self-driven Service Delivery Manager with experience in the Facilities Management industry? Do you have strong people management skills and the ability to build strong relationships?
Have you got experience of working and managing site engineering staff, jobs and projects?
My client specialise within ventilation hygiene and water treatment and are well known within the industry for being experts and for providing an exceptional service.
About the role…
Due to continued growth the operations team are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team. Ideally you will be based in Bristol, Gloucester, Worcester or Birmingham areas. This will mainly be a home-based role where you will travel to various sites in your region and also spend some time in the Bristol HQ.
As you will be working remotely most of the time you will have to be self-driven a good communicator and have the ability to build relationships with the staff on site and in the office.
* Strong project management skills – monitoring requirements of each job allocated to you to ensure the team of team leaders and technicians have relevant information and resources
* Review and manage works to ensure it can be completed in the time allocated
* Have the ability to work with and manage teams effectively
* Undertake regular site quality, health and safety inspections
* Review and approval of risk assessments for assigned jobs
* Organise sub-contract labour as required
* Good communication skills to having regular communications with team leaders and technicians
* Liaise with customers on site and build relationships
* Occasional site work as required
* Experienced in training and development of technicians
* Providing technical support to the business as required
* Oversee job specific material and equipment deliveries
* Organised, with attention to detail
Experience & Qualifications….
* HVAC and Ventilation System installation/maintenance background - Essential
* Water hygiene/compliance experience
* Good people management and communications skills
* HVAC/ventilation system training and qualification - Desired but not essential
* Experience in HVAC system installation, maintenance, commissioning, testing and air hygiene - Desirable but not essential
* Full driving licence
* Preferably located around the M4/M5/M40 triangle Swindon up to Birmingham
Why choose them…
* Fantastic staff retention rates with great internal progression opportunities
* Fully expensed company car
* An entrepreneurial, forward-thinking company with strong core values
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply today
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job