Looking for your next opportunity? Are you a problem solver and an individual willing to learn new skills looking to work with a worldwide company? An industry leader within the Broadcast Digital Testing sector are looking for a Software Engineer to join their team!
You will be required to identify and break down technical requirements, design, develop and support their software products. You will also need to provide reasoned estimates and input in planning sessions providing critical insight into the estimates of others. You will need to contribute new ideas and improvements to products, services, infrastructure or processes. The job requires you to complete complex tasks without significant rework being required following review and knowing who and how to seek design clarification ahead of implementation. You will review others work, identifying possible implementation errors, mirror error cases, missing unit/integration tests and potentially confusing language or terminology.
- A few years' experience with software development in a commercial environment.
- Be able to confidently design, estimate, build, review and test software.
- Interest in DevOps practices: knowledgeable on source control, CI and writing clean code.
- Communicate clearly
- Experience in the broadcast and consumer electronics industry with exposure to technologies like:
- Networking and/or content streaming
- Applications and web-technologies
- Media formats
- Technical training or mentorship to others.
This opportunity provides great employee benefits and is not an opportunity to be missed! If you think you're the right engineer, then please send your CV
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job