Software Engineer Vacancies- C# – Hereford - £30k-£55k + benef
Software Engineer Vacancies- C# – Hereford - £30k-£55k + excellent benefits
Our client are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the financial services arena and have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
They are now recruiting for an experienced Software Engineer and Development Lead to join their Research and Development team.
In this Software Engineer role, you will manage the full development lifecycle ensuring all outputs are fit for purpose for the needs of the company.
· Involvement in the requirements gathering process to ensure requirements cover the scope of development and implementation
· An integral part of an agile development team, actively participating in sprint and release planning, daily stand up’s and retrospective meetings.
· Actively participating in continuous improvement as part of the Research and Development strategy, providing feedback to key stakeholders
· Analyse business requirements and supporting information and produce a system architecture document, functional specifications, installation and configuration and other documentation for each system.
Skills and experience required:
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical specifications to a variety of stakeholders throughout the business
· Extensive proven experience of the Microsoft .Net framework, with particular focus on C#.
· Database development experience
· Experience of working within an agile development environment
· Experience of Web Services and Web Development with a focus on Microsoft technology stack
· Experience of working in a fast paced, demanding environment with changing priorities
· Ideally a background in a financial services environment although this is not essential
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job