Static Lift Engineer
Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Static Lift Engineer.
Working from home you will be responsible for the safe and efficient running of all the passenger lifts within a large static site.
Job Title: Static Lift Engineer
Salary: Negotiable plus on-call bonus and other exceptional benefits
Hours: Full time working Monday to Friday
* Assist with ensuring that the lifts are running safe and efficiently over a static site
* Full autonomy managing your own workload
* Complete services during the allocated/scheduled month.
* Attend call outs for trap ins and breakdowns.
* Carry out minor repair work.
* Assist Engineers as and when required.
* Participate in the call out rota covering the site.
* Carry out responsibilities in a safe and proper manner both for self and for the well-being of others.
* Ensure a high standard of quality, delivery of service, and customer care is maintained.
* Ensure reports are completed within a timely manner including all the appropriate information required for follow up work to be completed reducing return visits.
* Mentor and coach Engineer Mates/Trainees.
* Ensure the company vehicle is kept clean, tidy and road legal at all times.
* Appropriate PPE will be provided and its use is mandatory and any loss or defect must be reported and replacements obtained.
* Ensure you have essential van stock at all times by liaising with your branch.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
* A minimum of 4 years experience servicing and repairing passenger lifts
* You will be confident to work on your own initiative
* Being versatile you will have the ability to work on various makes and models of Elevators
* A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent
* Full clean driving license
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job