Structural Engineer - Residential
Structural Engineer – Residential
Location – Bradford
Salary - £25,000 - £33,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our clients who are an architectural practice operating for 12 years with an established client base working within a variety of sectors such as Residential, Commercial, Community and Education with project contract values of up to £15m.
They are a multi-disciplined practice and we are now seeking a in-house Structural Engineer. It is essential that the individual has office and on-site industry experience, preferably a minimum of 3 years. Support staff and technicians are available within the practice to assist on projects.
It is essential that they are able and confident in liaising with clients, consultants, and contractors. This is a perfect opportunity for any individual seeking to experience a wide range of responsibilities as well as gaining essential knowledge in a variety of sectors along with being involved in projects from Inception to Practical Completion.
Responsibility & Duties
* Being responsible for either whole or part projects
* Attending regular site and client meetings
* Range of buildings structures design in all materials and projects could include buildings residential or commercial developments
* Liaise and work with another technicians & engineer
Experience & Qualification
* Have residential and commercial experience
* Have knowledge on TEDDS or other similar software package.
* Demonstration of hand calculations is essential.
* Be able to carry out site visits and report on the outcome and recommendations in line with current British Standards.
* Able to carry out Steel, Timber and Concrete design.
* Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering background
* Driving licence
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date cv to my email address below as soon as possible.
M - (phone number removed)
Linkdin - priteshtailordesign
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job