Supplier Quality Manager
Experienced Supplier Quality Manager (SQM) needed with a strong engineering background. Based in Royston.
Our global Purchasing, Supplier Network & Logistics organisation for Bioprocessing Products and Services has this new opportunity for a Supplier Quality Manager. You will be an experienced supply chain or quality professional with a background in engineering and working with suppliers on a global level.
If necessary, we will provide support for you to pass Certified Quality Auditor to ISO/GMP standards qualification.
This position will be based at our site in Royston (near Cambridge). Ordinarily, this roles includes up to 50% global travel.
**What you will accomplish together with us**:
- Responsibility for a defined supplier portfolio
- Participating in the supplier selection process from the quality perspective
- Responsible for selecting suitable suppliers, in collaboration with other departments
- Working closely with relevant quality teams
- Managing the early involvement of suppliers and setting supplier requirements in line with quality and sustainability regulations and programs
- Driving Production Part Approval Process | Advanced Product Quality Process (PPAP | APQP) or similar
- Responsible for the execution of supplier audits and for Supplier Quality Assurance Agreements (SQAA)
- Driving and managing supplier performance as monitoring non-conformance and complaint handling process
- Effectively work with suppliers to improve processes and procedures related to quality
**What will convince us**:
- A degree or a professional qualification or equivalent
- Strong experience in supplier quality management
- Strong problem solver
- Knowledge of ISO or GMP standards is preferred
- Experienced with regulatory requirements
- Expertise in using basic quality tools
SAP experience preferred
**What we offer**
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
**Opportunity for international career development**: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
**Open and highly collaborative culture**: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
**Strong values**: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
**Ambitious goals**: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job