AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Assistant to join a highly reputable firm in their Northampton offices.
This role is open to those with 0 – 1 years’ experience. This is crucial to the firm, as they would like to train someone from a relatively blank slate.
For someone with a demonstrable interest in tax, this is an excellent opportunity to kickstart their career.
Tax Assistant responsibilities:
* Carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm
* Carrying out professional administrative duties
* Preparing various HMRC forms as and when required
* Preparation of P11D’s
* Preparing simple income and expenditure accounts and rental statements
* Ensuring clients are kept up to date of impending deadlines
Tax Assistant requirements:
* 0 – 1 years’ experience in tax/accountancy
* Good computer skills
* Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
* Effective communication skills
* Self-motivated with a problem solving approach to work
For further information on this Tax Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job