Teacher of English - Moseley School & Sixth Form
- Location: Birmingham
- Date: 1 week ago
Moseley School and Sixth Form, Wake Green Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9UU
Job Start Date: September 2020
We are looking for an experienced English Teacher with the drive and determination to make a positive impact on the young people at our school. As a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher of English, you will have a clear passion for and knowledge of your subject. Student progress and success is at the centre of our teaching through engaging and well planned lessons using the range of resources the faculty has to offer.
Our perfect candidate will:
• Have an enthusiastic approach to the subject and be able to teach to at least Key Stage 4, the ability to teach to Key Stage 5 would be an advantage
• Be committed to exceptional standards of teaching and learning
• Be able to motivate, challenge and inspire students to achieve their best
• Be able to establish and develop outstanding relationships with students and staff
• Help us to maintain excellent results
• Contribute to our core vision and values
If this is you, come and join 'Team Moseley'. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 195 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened
in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job