Transport & Logistics Manager
We are pleased to offer this challenging and exciting leadership role for Transport Logistics Manager with one of the top employers in the area.
Our client is a leader in its sector; a strong sector which promises to expand significantly. They have continued to grow and invest in people and process and are now seeking to add a new layer of senior management to the business.
For this role, they seek to appoint an ambitious supply chain professional who will be able to play an active role in the development of the business and its process, whilst progressing very clearly within the organisation.
Transport Logistics Manager
* Management of a 100+ delivery fleet.
* Development of planning and distribution systems
* Use and development contribution to an ERP system
* Continually develop staff through evaluation, objective setting and KPI setting
* Experienced in large fleet of at least 50 vehicles
* Experienced with multi-drops, across vehicle sizes
* Experienced from within an FMCG warehousing & distribution setting
* Strong understanding of nationally recognised audit standards (BRC / MHRA / AIB / ISO) for example
This is a 24/7 operation, and whilst the role is contracted as a standard working week, the demand of the role will be that the individual is able to attend evening and night shifts on occasion for the purposes of team direction and improvement.
This is absolutely a role for progression, so may suit someone from a large and established logistics and distribution background, who seeks full ownership and accountability of their department, or someone from a similar background who seeks a new challenge in an exciting business.
If you have the requisite experience from within a supply chain or warehousing setting and seek the opportunity to progress your career with a business that truly values the success as well as work life balance of its teams, then this could be the next role for you
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job