Warehouse Operative - Skelmersdale - Rotating Day Shifts - Immediate Starts!
Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well known provider of bathroom suites and other bathroom related items. We have immediate starts available - so if you are looking for warehouse work, and want to start immediately, apply today!
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual Handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Loading/Unloading Containers
- Checking Goods
- Put away and moving stock
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for despatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The available shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
We currently have rotating day shifts available. The shift patterns are:
- 07:00 - 15:30
- 09:30 - 18:00
- 11:30 - 20:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to **
#Assist #WarehouseOperative #Warehouse #Skelmersdale #Job #ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job