An Administrator job in Emerson's Green, Bristol for an 8 week temporary job.
Your new role
* Processing the scanning, indexing, issuing and full administration of all documentation across the Credit and Finance Support Teams
* Ensuring all systems are up to date relating to specific product processes and payment dates
* To help support the Direct Debit process through daily reporting, Direct Debit set up, Direct Debit cancellation and amendments
* Process termination of all vehicles returned within IT Systems ensuring records are accurate
* Running and processing of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports.
* Processing of invoices and any requests for copies of or queries in relation to these
* Provide relevant information to stakeholders relating to customer accounts
* Ensure administrative activities are completed within required time frames
What you'll need to succeed
* Communication i.e. face to face, telephone, e-mail, report writing
* Excellent time management, planning, organisational and delegation skills
* Highly competent in Microsoft with focus on Word and Excel
* Develops others by sharing own experience and expertise
* Moderate level of literacy and numeracy
What you'll get in return
You will be guaranteed 8 weeks of work plus some permanent opportunities may be available to you following the temporary assignment. Staff parking on site and good public transport links.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom