Ensuring the design and development of key online customer online journeys match back to business goals
Remote however need to go to the Reading office 2 days in every 2 weeks
Contract 12 weeks
* £298.00 per day (PAYE)
* £380.00 per day (Umbrella)
Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
Decommission old legacy platform and migrating to new platform.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for making sure the design and development of key online customer online journeys match back to business goals, stakeholder requirements and are in line with success criteria. You will be working with developers and product owners to document user stories and define the acceptance criteria.
* Work with the developers to communicate the goals, requirements and agree first draft of prototype on paper before communicating it back to the business to ensure common starting point.
* Work with developers and product owners to resolve issues as they arise
* Help track requirements against priorities, identify gaps and ensure business value focus.
* Be the first point of contact with developers to review progress, outputs and conduct acceptance tests.
* Ensure documentation in place to:
* Enable understanding especially business rules that might not be obvious from looking at a working prototype.
* Enable support activities post implementation.
* Enable re-use once the project is implemented.
* Involved in all sprint ceremonies e.g., planning, daily stand ups, refinement, review, and retrospectives
The ideal candidate will have experience in
* Agile environments
* Worked with Angular or Strapi
* Middleware platforms (MuleSoft or Fusion)
* User Story mapping
* Risk analysis
* Benefit/impact analysis
* Stakeholder mapping
* Challenge ideas and view of stakeholders
* Ensure various customer perspectives are considered.
Conversation with recruiter around job role and responsibilities and a short application over the phone
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom