Business Analyst - Winchester - £45,000
Your new company
Your new employee is an establish UK lender for vehicle finance for a the non-prime market. They are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Business & Change Team. As part of the Provident Financial Group they have a firm focus on lending responsibly and providing finance to thousands of people each month to better their lives on the road.
Your new role
You will align business and strategic plans to focus on investment. You will research and ratify project proposals, justifications and scope work. You will be required to analyse and validate business requirements across different divisions, dealing with internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for conducting feasibility studies in order to product options and recommendations to senior stakeholders. You will be supporting internal and external delivery teams in the production of functional solution specifications, development, testing and implementation to ensure benefits are delivered. You will be required to map AS IS and TO BE procedures and perform gap analysis. You will support projects to identify and define key data points and requirements for migration, integration, development, configuration and other key workstreams.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience with UML/BPMN2 or other process mapping techniques
* Managed ideas through to benefits realisation
* Delivered enterprise wide small, medium and large IT change
* Delivered IT projects with internal and external development teams
* Experience of working with a 3rd party supplier and/or COTS programme
* Delivery of a package selection project
* Proficient in the application of requirements modelling techniques
* Full development lifecycle delivery experience
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday + increased holiday entitlement subject to long service
Enhanced maternity pay scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom