*You must have worked within professional services and worked within a similar business development role to be considered for this opportunity.
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established Professional Services firm in Central London
Your new role
In your new role as a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for preparing partners for client meetings through RFP, conducting research and marketing activities that support business development for the firm. You will support the bid and presentation team with training and feedback, preparing them for panel questions. You will also support events and campaign management where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3+ years in a similar business development\/ marketing role. This is essential.
* Industry experience within professional services. This is essential
* Experience working on competitive tenders and pitches, including background research, coordination of document production, drafting and proof reading and post-tender evaluation
* Experience of being able to influence and challenge partners
* Basic commercial research techniques
* Experience liaising with agencies and other marketing suppliers
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive \u00A345,000 - \u00A360,000 plus a benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, either click the apply now button or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom