Global Pharma, Tremendous Progression Opportunities, Excellent Financial Package
Your new company
The opportunity is a truly exciting Clinical Data Engineer role that lies within a market leading Global Pharmaceutical company, however the business are in the process of exponentially expanding their Biometrics/Data Analytics hub in the UK with the clear aim of this hub becoming their European Headquarters for departments such as Data Management, Statistical Programming, Data Engineering, Biostatistics etc.
With that in mind, there are multiple roles available as this is an expansion project rather than searching for an individual role making it an intriguing time to join the established department which stands at 25+ globally due to the progression/development opportunities that are available.
Your new role
This role will entail you:
* Interpreting protocol requirements to successfully translate and document them into study level technical specifications
* Developing study level programs for setup to closeout activities
* Performing data loading / exchange activities and ensure compliance against agreed specifications
* Monitoring and maintaining study level operations and responding to study issues
* Acting as a key POC and collaborate with study team representatives to ensure a sound understanding of deliverables
* Ensuring adherence to program development principals to produce high quality deliverables in line with company SOPs
* Completing all documentation associated with programming tasks in line with company SOPs
* Ensuring senior management are up to date regarding timelines, issue escalations etc
* Leading the support of study level deliverables
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree level education within statistics, computer science or a related field
* Experience working within a technical environment - handling data warehousing, ETL activities etc
* Experience with a variety of programming languages including but not limited to PL/SQL, JAVA, SAS, C #
* Knowledge of CDISC, CDASH, SDTM, AdAM etc
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
* First class training and progression pathway
* Market leading financial package
* Flexible home based working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom