An exciting opportunity for Commercial Data Manager to join a growing nutrition organisation.
Your new company
A nutrition organisation with a passion for fuelling emotional positivity and physical wellbeing with a mindful approach to the food experiences they source, prepare and present.
Your new role
The role of the Commercial Data Manager would involve creating pricing models, using data sources to provide additional insight for MDs and CFOs to help drive commercial performance. This role reports to the Head of Procurement and would involve having an input in the business day to day operation. The right candidate needs to ensure the client's pricing models are market competitive.
This role would involve
* Development and maintenance of a standard set of pricing models to be used across the business.
* Assisting the procurement team with operations through use of MI reporting and commercial insight.
* Using Bespoke reporting when required, to analyse data and send reports.
* Use of Adaptive thinking and ability to work independently.
* Been commercially involved in day-to-day data proceeding.
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrate experience of using Power BI
* Vast experience of using Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and to be able to communicate across all levels in the business.
* Ability to learn new solutions proactively and work independently
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Experience in pricing.
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment
What you'll get in return
* Excellent salary package
* Fantastic benefits
* Opportunity to work within a scale up Institution
* Fantastic company culture
* Flexible / remote working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role for a commercial data analyst, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom