Commercial property management business seeking a Property Manager based out of their Warrington office.
Job Title: Commercial Property Manager
Remuneration: \u00A325,000-\u00A330,000 basic salary + excellent benefits
Your new company
A successful commercial property management company partnered with an enviable public and private sector client base. With a nationwide coverage the Warrington office manage a portfolio of properties across the North West to the Midlands region and are looking to bolster their property team with the additional hire of a Property Manager.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing a commercial property portfolio, predominantly North West but some properties in Yorkshire and Midlands region. As Property Manager you will be directly responsible for ensuring the assets are managed to maximum efficiency, occupation and maintained to a high level in line with health and safety standards. Duties of the Property Manager role include:
* Acting as a key point of contact for landlords, existing and potential commercial tenants within your portfolio of properties
* Carrying out viewings, sites visits, progressing lettings in accordance to landlord terms
* Negotiation of leases with tenants and or legal professionals engaged in the process
* Managing service charges for each site, contractors and dilapidation charges
* Dealing with lease renewals and drafting S25 notices
* Overseeing refurbishment projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Property Manager will have a background in commercial property management and be able to demonstrate in particular knowledge in commercial leases and lease negotiation. You must be confident, customer focused and be able to manage your diary and workload.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with a diverse client base, ongoing training and development of skills within commercial property management.
Working Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
23 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 12 months employment.
Car Allowance + expenses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom