Communication Officer - Leading Shipping Business - £35,000 - Canary Wharf (remote working available)
Your new company
My client is a leading global container shipping company who want to take the container shipping business to a new level connecting oceans and continents with their extensive liner network service portfolio across over 100 countries. Their global headquarters are in Singapore with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, UK, USA and Brazil.
Your new role
You will be responsible in assisting in the promotion of the business internally and externally, building relationships with stakeholders and liaising with offices to identify news and promotional opportunities, whilst providing support and guidance to EUA offices. You main areas of focus will be on the following:
* Enhance the company's brand personality in line with set PR strategy
* Promotion of the business through product placement opportunities such as, films, games, model creation, etc. Collation and editing of the businesses stories from regions to support external brand
* Creation of press releases and social media posts Editing of Customer advisories and Global Press releases
* Content management of the website, ensuring publication of news stories, latest photos, promotion of services and correct up to date contact information for all offices
* Create and manage media database for press releases Circulate weekly press cuttings to senior management Assist in the development of the businesses EUA social media and EUA website.
* Provide promotional materials for sales support and local offices, such as service brochures, flyers, targeted advertising
* Assist in the collation and editing of stories from regions Generating ideas for articles and features, look for and engage contributors from all business sectors across the EUA region.
* Working with external design agency for design/layout.
* Regularly assess stakeholder views of publication and monitor magazine success Workplace
* Promote and monitor levels of engagement of workplace EUA region.
* Liaise with the BPIT e-coms team and relevant service providers on day-to-day digital issues
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent verbal and written English
* Competent knowledge of g suite - desirable
* InDesign and premier pro working knowledge is desirable
* Knowledge of workplace platform is desirable
* 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary up to £35,000, 25 days annual leave, Permanent health insurance, Interest free annual travel season ticket loan, Medical cover, Taste card, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom