A Temporary to Permanent Customer Service Advisor opportunity based on the outskirts of Aylesbury.
Your new company
A successful and niche company based on the outskirts of Aylesbury are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join the on Temporary to Permanent basis.
Your new role
As the Customer service Advisor you will be responsible for supporting after sales enquiries via telephone and email. This could be anything from helping a customer with the product or with a repair, re-arranging their delivery date, processing feedback cards and mailing list opt out requests plus much more. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate customer records at speed using their internal CRM system.
What you'll need to succeed
You will enjoy the following experience, approach and skills:
* Considerable experience of customer service work
* A genuine passion for looking after and caring for people
* Patience - keep calm, cool and collected - customers and carriers can be challenging
* Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
* Friendly, clear, empathetic telephone manner
* A strong emphasis on high quality work
* Computer literate with fast, accurate typing skills
* A great team player who can also work independently
* Self-motivation with a hunger to take on responsibility
What you'll get in return
* Become a vital part of an interesting brand going places
* Interesting work that makes a life-difference to our customers
* A close-knit, friendly positive 'can do' team culture
* A well-being focus and the chance to grow and develop at pace
* Unique open plan work environment
* 23 days plus Bank Holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom