Fantastic opportunity to for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well established company in Wellington.(Somerset)
Responsible for providing a professional customer service to all Customers and accurately communicating customer needs within the company ensuring that the needs of the business and the customer are consistently met.
* Builds and maintains a professional relationship with customers to ensure orders and enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively.
* Uses EDI or other communication methods where appropriate to manage customer schedules/orders and promptly enters data onto the appropriate company software. Contract Review: ensure customer purchase orders are in line with quotations and terms and conditions; maintain Sales Project Summary sheets for specific new projects.
* Uses CRM to log and manage new opportunities; new specs (closed/won opportunities), engineering change requests from customers (business retention). Log and administer initial complaint from customer, ensuring all information has been provided.
* Continually liaises with the Production Management Team, Purchasing, Project Engineers and Business Development Managers to ensure accurate communication of requirements is maintained to and from the customer.
* Provides effective absence cover and support to other members of the Sales Administration team as required.
* Participates and contributes to internal and external meetings as required.
* Maintains up to date customer files, contact sheets and procedures to ensure ease of use for other members of the Customer Service Team.
* Produces accurate and timely reports as required.
* Able to communicate to export customers in their native language (if role requirement)
* Visits customers, as required, to develop a greater understanding of their business and requirements.
* Supports the Customer Service Manager with any other ad hoc duties as required.
* Supports the training of all new starters to ensure they reach an acceptable standard within a set time frame
* Remains flexible to reflect the changing requirements of the business.
* Behaves in line with the Company’s Core Values
This role requires close liaison with the Production, Purchasing, Despatch, Engineering and Sales teams to ensure their customer needs are met whilst supporting company objectives
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, customer service and administration skills, preferably have experience in a similar role, be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working in a team.
You should also have a good working knowledge of IT systems including word, excel and outlook. Previous Experience of using customer portals and EDI & CRM systems would be an advantage.
Hours: Monday–Thursday 08.30–17.15 Friday 08.30–12.30
Excellent salary + benefits package Including
* Benefits platform supported by group – retail discounts, health insurance discounts. access to credit union
* 23 days’ holiday
* 13 weeks’ full sick & then 13 weeks ½ pay (after probationary period.
* 4% pension employer & employee increases after 5 years’ service to 6% employer
* 2 x salary life assurance – increases to 4 x salary if they join the pension scheme
* Company share scheme
* Free parking
* Friendly environment
We are acting as an employment agency in relation to the above position
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom