An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a company in Taunton that is massively expanding.
You will need to have previous experience within customer service. If you live within a commutable distance of Taunton and are interested in a permanent role, look no further...
Working hours, Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.00pm and every other Saturday morning until 12.00pm.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Dealing confidently with clients both face-to-face and over the phone.
* Cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic ability.
* Upselling and cross selling to customers over the telephone.
* Full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualification.
Required skills / traits:
* Customer service
* Can-do attitude
This is a customer focused role therefor you must have the ability to form great relationships with clientele.
If you are looking for a job to start in October and feel this would be a suitable opportunity then please apply directly via our website or for more information contact Kristy Potter (phone number removed).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom