Full - time position from January
Your new company
A brand new school based in North Somerset. The school opened recently with Reception age children and in January 2022 will open a preschool. The school will continue to grow each year and children will benefit from a hugely positive and supportive learning environment.
Your new role
You will be Teaching Preschool class of 3-4 year olds. Planning and preparing activities and following the EYFS curriculum to bring the best possible outcome.
What you'll need to succeed
* Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
* Hold recent experience of working within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Have relevant Early Years Teaching Qualifications.
* Deliver a high standard of teaching.
* Support and work alongside staff around the area you will be based.
* Support children with their learning by promoting learning in various ways.
You will also need to undergo a compliance process which include satisfactory DfE references and full DBS.
What you'll get in return
* A brand-new school environment
* The opportunity to play a key role in opening a new school and establishing high standards
* The opportunity to devise and develop a creative curriculum from scratch
* Opportunity to wide-reaching professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01173746260.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom