Position - Electrical Maintenance EngineerLocation - Bristol (& Southern UK regions)Reporting to - Contract SupervisorDesired Experience & or Qualifications * NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds 2330 (or equivalent) in electrical installations * 18th Edition * A good knowledge of all building services * Sound level of administration and organisational skills * Minimum 2 years\u2019 practical experience within the building services industry * Health and Safety experience * 2 years\u2019 experience within similar role * Sound knowledge of mobile technology * Time served apprenticeship * Site Health & Safety Training * First Aid training * City & Guilds 2391 Testing & InspectionTypical DutiesOur client is seeking a qualified electrician to work within their installation & maintenance team as a mobile M & E service engineer carrying out planned and reactive works to a variety of contracts across the south West & south East.
* Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times * Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures * Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
* Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, ie labour planning and ordering of materials.
* Assist in the preparation of emergency contingency plans * Assist with co-ordination of all site activities, both maintenance and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site \/ contract procedures and requirements.
* Undertake all tasks associated with labour planning and providing holiday and sickness cover.
* Carry out installation, PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
* Take ownership of the client\u2019s needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship * Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works * Be available to attend emergency call outs on a rota basis * Co-ordinate and manage all sub-contractor\u2019s activity relating to works undertaken * Produce and submit timesheets for approval to deadlines * Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method * statements etc.
and all relevant documentation is adhered to in * accordance with company health and safety policy.
Remuneration PackageAnnual salary \u00A333,000 - \u00A337,000, company vehicle, mobile phone, and other company benefits
- Company Name
- Resource FM
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom