FM Contract Support Lead - Perm
Our FM team have a great opportunity for a Contract Support Lead to join the team at our team in Manchester.
The primary focus of this role will be to deliver robust, high quality and cost-effective solutions to support our client on core business requirements and provide lead contract support to the account management team.
Key Accountabilities of the Contract Support Lead will also include:
* Work closely with the team ensuring engineering requests are dealt with within SLA and contractual KPI's
* Update the client Concept system and Quote Tracker/Contractor Call out Tracker
* Report on PPM works and Raise call outs to contractors for reactive works, raise quotations and submit to clients for both reactive and project works.
* Compile monthly breakdown for Invoicing extra works
* Log engineering holidays on tracker and Input overtime for monthly paid engineers
* Assist Account Managers and Director with other Ad-Hoc duties when required. Can include escorting of contractors, assisting engineers
We are looking for you to have worked in a similar role with experience of Microsoft Office Applications, Concept and Mosaic as well as have a thorough knowledge of finance processes and an understanding of basic financial concepts such as revenue, cost and profit.
To be successful in the role you will have excellent communication skills, diligence and an attention to detail. You will be a self starter with the ability to plan and organise your time effectively.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom